- Lot: 8,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 19 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,089 all time views
- 24 shoppers saved this home
- Price/sqft: $381
- MLS #: 201502224
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 528 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 3 spaces, 432 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ W\W Carpet, Inclusions \ Range\Oven, Inclusions \ Refrigerator, Inclusions \ Washer, Land Tenure \ FS - Fee Simple, View \ Mountain, Flooring \ Hardwood, Inclusions \ Blinds, Inclusions \ Range Hood, Furnished \ None, Property Condition \ Above Average, Inclusions \ Book Shelves, Architectural Style \ Detach Single Family, Parking Features \ Driveway, Pool Features \ None, Property Type \ Single Family, Utilities \ Cable, Utilities \ Internet, Utilities \ Sewer Fee, Utilities \ Telephone, Construction Materials \ Single Wall, Parking Features \ 3 Car+, Stories Type \ Two, Utilities \ Public Water, Easements \ Sewer, Utilities \ Water, Utilities \ Overhead Electricity, Architectural Style \ Duplex, Utilities \ Gas, Topography \ Down Slope, Lot Features \ Flag Lot, Inclusions \ Solar Heater, Property Sub Type \ Single Family
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,232 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1340160210000
- Zillow Home ID: 609619
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $690K-1.1M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Palolo home values will increase 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Honolulu as a whole. Among Palolo homes, this home is 13.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 37.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Palolo, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 90.3% lower than in Honolulu, and 97.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Palolo home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Palolo home values.
|2488 Waiomao Rd APT C Honolulu, HI||$675K||1||--||100|
|2488 Waiomao Rd APT B Honolulu, HI||$677K||1||1||--|
|2488 Waiomao Rd Honolulu, HI||$1.05M||Studio||1||3,202|
|2549 Makaulii Pl Honolulu, HI||$857K||3||4||1,076|
|2472 Waiomao Rd APT A Honolulu, HI||--||3||1||520|
|2555 Makaulii Pl Honolulu, HI||$911K||4||3||2,456|
|2472 Waiomao Rd Honolulu, HI||$734K||4||1.5||1,424|
|2472A Waiomao Rd # 1 Honolulu, HI||$1.26M||5||4||3,494|
|2472A Waiomao Rd # 2 Honolulu, HI||--||--||--||--|
|2543 Makaulii Pl Honolulu, HI||$771K||3||2.5||1,570|
|2559 Makaulii Pl Honolulu, HI||$778K||4||2||1,348|
|2517 Makaulii Pl Honolulu, HI||$628K||4||1||756|
|2535 Makaulii Pl Honolulu, HI||$844K||4||3||2,096|
|2510 Waiomao Rd Honolulu, HI||--||4||3.5||2,845|
|2511 Makaulii Pl Honolulu, HI||$785K||2||2||1,948|
|2525 Makaulii Pl Honolulu, HI||$717K||2||1.5||1,120|
|2558 Makaulii Pl Honolulu, HI||$1.17M||4||4||3,033|
|2481 Waiomao Rd Honolulu, HI||$690K||4||1||912|
|Waiomao Rd Honolulu, HI||--||--||--||--|
|2460 Waiomao Rd Honolulu, HI||$777K||3||2||1,107|
Nearby Schools in Honolulu
PK-5 & ungraded0.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!