- Built in 1972
- Views: 2,742 all time views
- HOA Fee: $242
- Cooling: None
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 448 sqft
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $577,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $638
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Association Fees Include \ Cable/Dish, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Association Fees Include \ Water, Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Caulked/Sealed, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Insulation - Unknown, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Garage Parking Features \ RV/Boat Parking, Heating \ Baseboard, Heating \ Electric, HOA Amenities \ Additional Storage, HOA Amenities \ Barbecue Area, HOA Amenities \ Cable/ Satellite TV, HOA Amenities \ Club House, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, HOA Amenities \ Garden/ Greenbelt/ Trails, HOA Amenities \ Playground, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Metal, Security Features \ Security Service, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Townhouse, Unit Features \ End Unit, Unit Features \ Ground Floor, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Electric, Water \ Water Softener - Owned
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 904 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Lot depth: 76
- Lot width: 26
- Parcel #: 21639031
- Zillow Home ID: 19553410
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $430-670K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95051 home values will increase 5.3% next year, compared to a 6.2% rise for Santa Clara as a whole. Among 95051 homes, this home is valued 30.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95051, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.1% lower than in Santa Clara, and 84.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95051 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95051 home values.
|2476 Poett Ln Santa Clara, CA||$578K||2||1.5||1,197|
|2474 Poett Ln Santa Clara, CA||$597K||3||1.5||1,311|
|2472 Poett Ln Santa Clara, CA||$525K||2||1||904|
|2480 Robertson Rd Santa Clara, CA||$529K||2||1||904|
|2482 Robertson Rd Santa Clara, CA||$673K||3||1.5||1,497|
|2479 S Park Ln Santa Clara, CA||$594K||3||1.5||1,311|
|2481 S Park Ln Santa Clara, CA||$636K||3||1.5||1,435|
|2466 Poett Ln Santa Clara, CA||$593K||3||1.5||1,311|
|2464 Poett Ln Santa Clara, CA||$531K||2||1||904|
|2483 S Park Ln Santa Clara, CA||$606K||3||1.5||1,311|
|2477 S Park Ln Santa Clara, CA||$594K||3||1.5||1,311|
|2468 Poett Ln Santa Clara, CA||$593K||3||1.5||1,311|
|2484 Robertson Rd Santa Clara, CA||$592K||3||1.5||1,311|
|2470 Poett Ln Santa Clara, CA||$534K||2||1||904|
|2486 Robertson Rd Santa Clara, CA||$521K||2||1||904|
|2513 Royalridge Way Santa Clara, CA||$624K||3||1.5||1,311|
|2511 Royalridge Way Santa Clara, CA||$587K||2||1.5||1,197|
|2515 Royalridge Way Santa Clara, CA||$688K||4||2.5||1,506|
|2509 Royalridge Way Santa Clara, CA||$636K||3||1.5||1,383|
|2446 Rockridge Way Santa Clara, CA||$680K||4||2.5||1,506|
Nearby Schools in Santa Clara
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!