- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
248 6th St NE, Minneapolis, MN 554133 beds, 1.75 baths, 2,016 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 1988
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $287,000
- Price/sqft: $142
- Finished basement, 470 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,016 sqft
- Lot depth: 64
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 1402924430162
- Zillow Home ID: 1822594
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 248 6th St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the St Anthony East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 33.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.4% less than in Minneapolis, and 185.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help St Anthony East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or St Anthony East home values.
- 250 6th St NE Minneapolis, MN$323K31.751,255
- 240 6th St NE Minneapolis, MN$323K--21,255
- 238 6th St NE Minneapolis, MN$320K--11,255
- 254 6th St NE Minneapolis, MN$192K------
- 236 6th St NE Minneapolis, MN$324K--1.751,255
- 520 3rd Ave NE # N Minneapolis, MN$239K21.751,074
- 234 6th St NE Minneapolis, MN$327K--21,255
- 518 3rd Ave NE # N Minneapolis, MN$313K31.751,255
- 516 3rd Ave NE # N Minneapolis, MN$306K221,255
- 514 3rd Ave NE # N Minneapolis, MN$306K21.751,255
- 512 3rd Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$262K221,845
- 512 3rd Ave NE # N Minneapolis, MN$311K21.751,255
- 510 3rd Ave NE # N Minneapolis, MN$261K111,074
- 602 3rd Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$195K332,115
- 606 3rd Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$362K--21,622
- 604 3rd Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$364K--21,622
- 602 3rd Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$355K--31,431
- 600 3rd Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$365K--1.751,622
- 508 3rd Ave NE # N Minneapolis, MN$240K221,074
- 516 3rd Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$228K322,012
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.