248 E Shannon St, Elburn, IL 601194 beds, 2 baths, 1,718 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $99,100
- Price/sqft: $58
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,718 sqft
- Parcel #: 1105107013
- Zillow Home ID: 4665783
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 248 E Shannon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60119, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.4% lower than in Elburn, and 128.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60119 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elburn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60119 home values.
- 260 E Shannon St Elburn, IL$129K321,745
- 241 E Pierce St Elburn, IL$129K------
- 259 E Pierce St Elburn, IL$181K------
- 241 E Shannon St Elburn, IL$199K------
- 227 E Pierce St Elburn, IL$134K221,428
- 261 E Shannon St Elburn, IL$177K------
- 231 E Shannon St Elburn, IL$133K41.5--
- 220 E Shannon St Elburn, IL$166K33.5--
- 300 E Shannon St Elburn, IL$160K41.52,069
- 221 E Pierce St Elburn, IL$177K422,304
- 230 E Shannon St # 232 Elburn, IL$199K------
- 301 E Shannon St Elburn, IL$137K------
- 301 E Pierce St Elburn, IL$128K------
- 221 E Shannon St Elburn, IL$179K------
- 210 E Shannon St Elburn, IL$171K421,293
- 310 E Shannon St Elburn, IL--------
- 220 E Pierce St Elburn, IL$188K41.52,196
- 213 E Pierce St Elburn, IL$165K------
- 311 E Shannon St Elburn, IL$136K------
- 240 E Pierce St Elburn, IL$239K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!