248 Glenbrooke Way, Greenville, SC 29615
By Owner: $249,900
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:1,800 sq ft
- Lot:1,800 sqft
- Year Built:1982
- Last Sold:Mar 2007 for $239,000
- Heating Type:Heat pump
This home offers over 1800 square feet on the main and second levels with an additional 900 square foot basement which includes a two car garage accessed from a rear alley. On the first floor is a spacious living room and dining room entered through double French doors and separated by arched paladian windows. The living room has a wood burning fireplace with a beautiful over mantle and slate hearth. The living room also features a wet bar perfect for entertaining. The dining room has gorgeous dental crown molding. A French door leads from the dining room to a gracious living balcony that overlooks woodlands. The eat-in kitchen has been completely updated and has nice stainless steel appliances.
Upstairs are two generously proportioned en suite bedrooms. The master bedroom has an enormous walk in
closet. Double French doors lead to another balcony. The second bedroom has two large closets. This home is well appointed with custom exterior brickwork, interior trim that includes custom door and window casings and hand crafted crown moldings. This home has been completely updated and is move-in ready. Major updates include a new roof and awning, heat pump and air conditioning units, new duct work, electrical work, light fixtures and plantation shutters on all windows.
- Days on Zillow157
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Wet Bar
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeGeorgian
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID11014874
- Lot Depth48
- Lot Width28
- Parcel #0276020101200
- Roof TypeShake Single
- Room Count5
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$209,124||$199K – $222K||-$2,317||$116||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,438/mo||$1.2K – $1.7K/mo||+$16||$0.80||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 29615 home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 0.5% rise for Greenville as a whole. Among 29615 homes, this home is 31.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 46.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29615 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33% lower than in Greenville, and 10.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 29615 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29615 home values.
Neighborhood for 248 Glenbrooke Way
- 250 Glenbrooke Way Greenville, SC$245K23.02,200
- 246 Glenbrooke Way Greenville, SC$246K22.52,160
- 252 Glenbrooke Way Greenville, SC$241K22.52,552
- 230 Glenbrooke Way Greenville, SC$147K22.5--
- 244 Glenbrooke Way Greenville, SC$257K22.52,552
- 254 Glenbrooke Way Greenville, SC$235K22.52,357
- 242 Glenbrooke Way Greenville, SC$174K22.51,792
- 128 Glenbrooke Way Greenville, SC$208K22.01,910
- 114 Glenbrooke Way Greenville, SC$212K22.02,150
- 256 Glenbrooke Way Greenville, SC$248K22.52,160
- 130 Glenbrooke Way Greenville, SC$219K32.02,283
- 240 Glenbrooke Way Greenville, SC$226K23.02,399
- 132 Glenbrooke Way Greenville, SC$221K32.52,283
- 116 Glenbrooke Way Greenville, SC$185K22.01,522
- 120 Glenbrooke Way Greenville, SC$214K22.01,910
- 122 Glenbrooke Way Greenville, SC$185K22.01,522
- 238 Glenbrooke Way Greenville, SC$241K22.52,552
- 134 Glenbrooke Way Greenville, SC$209K22.02,127
- 124 Glenbrooke Way Greenville, SC$185K22.01,522
- 118 Glenbrooke Way Greenville, SC$207K22.01,910
Nearby Schools in Greenville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.