248 Orchard St, Elizabeth, NJ 072085 beds, 3.5 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Basement has outside entrance and connection with ground floor. Big room, laundryroom, utilities and half bath.
Ground floor has front enclosed porch, foyer, 1 bedroom, eat-in kitchen, livingroom and 1 bath.
1st floor has eat-in kitchen, 3 bedrooms 1 bath and connection to top floor. (fire scape stairs coming out of the kitchen)
2nd(top floor) has 2 bedrooms, vestibule and 1 bath(fire scape staris coming out of the bathroom)
1 year old roof, brand new main plumbing, central heat forced air, back yard, shared driveway to the garage and 2 car driveway in the front. It can be easily converted into a 3 family with a fire scape on the top floor.
Great location on safer neighborhood, close to store, gas station, transportation, restaurant and entertainments, schools and many more.
Don't miss this opportunity!!!
For more information please call Katia M Belas at 908 447 0177 ext 300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Single Family
- Built in 1902
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- # Stories: 2.0
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2115779298
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 248 Orchard Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07208, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.1% lower than in Elizabeth, and 1.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 07208 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elizabeth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07208 home values.
- 244 Orchard St Elizabeth, NJ$139K------
- 244-246 Orchard St Elizabeth, NJ$252K------
- 248-250 Orchard St Elizabeth, NJ$204K53--
- 242-244 Orchard St Elizabeth, NJ$245K------
- 250-252 Orchard St Elizabeth, NJ$205K------
- 238 Orchard St # 240 Elizabeth, NJ$275K------
- 252-254 Orchard St Elizabeth, NJ$159K------
- 243 Orchard St Elizabeth, NJ$147K------
- 254-256 Orchard St Elizabeth, NJ$158K------
- 234-236 Orchard St Elizabeth, NJ$251K------
- 243-245 Orchard St Elizabeth, NJ$174K------
- 230-232 Orchard St Elizabeth, NJ$268K------
- 235 Orchard St Elizabeth, NJ$174K------
- 233 Orchard St Elizabeth, NJ$215K429,999
- 256-258 Orchard St Elizabeth, NJ$171K------
- 237-239 Orchard St Elizabeth, NJ$298K------
- 229 Orchard St # 31 Elizabeth, NJ$270K------
- 241-243 Orchard St Elizabeth, NJ$330K------
- 225-227 Orchard St Elizabeth, NJ$302K------
- 257-259 W Field Ave Elizabeth, NJ$305K------
Nearby Schools in Elizabeth
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292