248 Robert Ct, Glendale Heights, IL 601392 beds, 2 baths, 1,035 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Security System
- Gas and Water are included in the rent!
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,035 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2115762783
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 248 Robert Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60139, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.8% greater than in Glendale Heights, and 246.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60139 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glendale Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60139 home values.
- 238 Shorewood Dr APT 2A Glendale Heights, IL$80K221,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!