248 S Doheny DrUNIT 3, Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Sold on 1/10/13: $400,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,074 sq ft
- Lot:5,662 sqft
- Year Built:1961
- Last Sold:Jan 2013 for $400,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow333
- Last Remodel Year1961
- Parcel #4331024037
- School DistrictLos Angeles Unified School Dist
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID20512670
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$506,219||$405K – $628K||+$2,609||$471||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,300/mo||$1.8K – $2.7K/mo||-$47||$2.14||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 90211 home values will increase 10.9% next year, compared to a 11.3% increase for Beverly Hills as a whole. Among 90211 homes, this home is valued 65% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 46% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90211 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.9% lower than in Beverly Hills, and 72.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 90211 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Beverly Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90211 home values.
Neighborhood for 248 S Doheny Drive UNIT 3
Nearby Schools in Beverly Hills
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Horace Mann Elementary (assigned) K-8 0.5 mi
- Beverly Hills High (assigned) 9-12 1.5 mi
- Harkham Hillel Hebrew Academy K-8 0.3 mi
- Beverly Vista Elementary K-8 0.3 mi
- Kabbalah Children's Academy PK-8 0.4 mi
- Page Private-Beverly Hills School K-4 0.4 mi
- Bais Chaya Mushka Chabad School K-8 0.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005