- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
248 Samuel St, Elyria, OH 440353 beds, 1 bath, 954 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $97,000
- Finished basement, 450 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 300 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 954 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0624035102058
- Zillow Home ID: 34579953
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 248 Samuel Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44035, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% greater than in Elyria, and 53.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44035 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elyria.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44035 home values.
- 252 Samuel St Elyria, OH$77K21819
- Jean Ct OH--------
- 242 Samuel St Elyria, OH$46K311,368
- 114 Jean Ct Elyria, OH$77K311,104
- 236 Samuel St Elyria, OH$42K21944
- 118 Jean Ct Elyria, OH$102K321,104
- 247 Samuel St Elyria, OH$90K31964
- 258 Samuel St Elyria, OH$61K21636
- 234 Samuel St Elyria, OH$49K21432
- 241 Samuel St Elyria, OH$104K311,426
- 249 Samuel St Elyria, OH$69K311,108
- Laura Ct Elyria, OH--------
- 111 Jean Ct Elyria, OH$57K21880
- 253 Samuel St Elyria, OH$70K31925
- 233 Samuel St Elyria, OH$70K411,040
- 262 Samuel St Elyria, OH$45K32891
- 228 Samuel St Elyria, OH$86K311,557
Nearby Schools in Elyria
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292