248 Tuckerman St NW, Washington, DC 200114 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,642 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,052 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $390,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,642 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 3343 0081
- Zillow Home ID: 488109
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 248 Tuckerman St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Manor Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19% higher than in Washington, and 11.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Manor Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Manor Park home values.
- 6309 3rd St NW Washington, DC$446K331,296
- 6307 3rd St NW Washington, DC$543K322,493
- 247 Tuckerman St NW Washington, DC$444K31.51,716
- 242 Tuckerman St NW Washington, DC$446K211,399
- 6305 3rd St NW Washington, DC$422K311,480
- 6403 3rd St NW Washington, DC$526K321,474
- 240 Tuckerman St NW Washington, DC$470K211,184
- 243 Tuckerman St NW Washington, DC$507K311,286
- 6303 3rd St NW Washington, DC$427K311,264
- 6405 3rd St NW Washington, DC$453K321,474
- 6407 3rd St NW Washington, DC$408K311,474
- 238 Tuckerman St NW Washington, DC$475K22.51,442
- 6400 2nd Pl NW Washington, DC$579K432,750
- 221 Sheridan St NW Washington, DC$443K311,696
- 223 Sheridan St NW Washington, DC$522K41.52,496
- 225 Sheridan St NW Washington, DC$677K52.52,783
- 6409 3rd St NW Washington, DC$529K31.52,434
- 6412 2nd Pl NW Washington, DC$579K321,430
- 236 Tuckerman St NW Washington, DC$458K321,458
- 219 Sheridan St NW Washington, DC$437K421,688
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.