- Lot: 18.04 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 352 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,620 all time views
- 26 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Price/sqft: $151
- MLS #: 100711
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- # Stories \ Single Story, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Electric Stove, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Construction \ Brick/Veneer, Cooling \ Heat Pump, Exterior Features \ Fruit Trees, Exterior Features \ Security System, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Hardwood, Floors \ Tile, Frontage \ Pond, Heating \ Heat Pump, Interior Features \ Blinds, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fans, Interior Features \ Fireplace, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Laundry Rm Type \ In House, Laundry Rm Type \ Room, Parking \ 2 Cars, Parking \ Garage, Porch Type \ Front, Porch Type \ Open Patio, Porch Type \ Rear, Porch Type \ Screened, Property Type \ House, Road \ Paved, Roof \ Architectural Shingles, Sewer \ Septic System, Utility Rm Type \ In Garage/Carport, Utility Rm Type \ Room, Water \ Private Well, Windows \ Aluminum, Windows \ Screens, Windows \ Thermopane
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,382 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2110546872
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $182K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Valdosta home values will decrease 2% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Valdosta Metro as a whole. Among 31601 homes, this home is 394.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 174.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31601, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% less than in Valdosta Metro, and 88.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 31601 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Valdosta Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Valdosta home values.
|2463 Copeland Rd Valdosta, GA||$138K||3||2.5||2,382|
|2456 Copeland Rd Valdosta, GA||$63K||--||2||1,265|
|2444 Copeland Rd Valdosta, GA||$51K||3||2||960|
|3207 Lester Rd Valdosta, GA||$136K||--||2||1,889|
|2440 Copeland Rd Valdosta, GA||$50K||3||2||684|
|3243 Lester Rd Valdosta, GA||--||Studio||--||--|
|2430 Copeland Rd Valdosta, GA||$74K||--||2||1,210|
|2462 Copeland Rd Valdosta, GA||$62K||3||2||1,152|
|2556 Copeland Rd Valdosta, GA||$54K||2||2||784|
|2390 Copeland Rd Valdosta, GA||$87K||--||2||1,806|
|2979 Lester Rd Valdosta, GA||$55K||3||2||1,280|
|2600 Copeland Rd Valdosta, GA||$97K||--||2||1,894|
|2468 Copeland Rd Valdosta, GA||$54K||3||2||960|
|2972 Lester Rd Valdosta, GA||$83K||5||2||2,128|
|2550 Copeland Rd Valdosta, GA||$118K||--||1.5||1,664|
|3219 Lester Rd Valdosta, GA||$188K||--||3.5||2,467|
|2374 Copeland Rd Valdosta, GA||$64K||3||2||1,568|
|2380 Copeland Rd Valdosta, GA||$113K||--||2||1,829|
|2980 Lester Rd Valdosta, GA||$71K||--||2||1,578|
|2368 Copeland Rd Valdosta, GA||$53K||3||2||1,216|
Nearby Schools in Valdosta
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.