2480 Sawbury Blvd, Columbus, OH 432353 beds, 1 bath, 1,220 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
COMPLETELY RENOVATED throughout and impeccably maintained. Recent bank appraisal was $175,000.
BRAND NEW carpet w/20-yr warranty, hot water heater, GRANITE counters and TRAVERTINE backsplash
New Deck and flooring (Tarkett & Laminate)
Insulated windows and patio door
Extra deep FINISHED garage w/Attic storage
Walk-in closets in every bedroom
Over $60K in upgrades!
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2002 for $113,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 1 space, 242 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Composition, Vinyl, Wood, Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,220 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 72
- Parcel #: 590198054
- Zillow Home ID: 34106107
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2480 Sawbury Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Foxboro market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 39.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.4% lower than in Columbus, and 82.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Foxboro home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Foxboro home values.
- 2474 Sawbury Blvd Columbus, OH$142K31.51,246
- 2479 Sanford Dr Columbus, OH$161K421,998
- 2468 Sawbury Blvd Columbus, OH$129K311,198
- 2473 Sanford Dr Columbus, OH$154K311,198
- 2481 Sawbury Blvd Columbus, OH$137K311,220
- 2487 Sawbury Blvd Columbus, OH$127K311,220
- 2467 Sanford Dr Columbus, OH$139K31.51,186
- 2475 Sawbury Blvd Columbus, OH$164K331,558
- 7765 Stanburn Rd Columbus, OH$174K321,198
- 2462 Sawbury Blvd Columbus, OH$150K31.51,246
- 7759 Stanburn Rd Columbus, OH$156K31.51,286
- 7771 Stanburn Rd Columbus, OH$147K32.51,547
- 2493 Sawbury Blvd Columbus, OH$138K321,211
- 2469 Sawbury Blvd Columbus, OH$154K311,220
- 7777 Stanburn Rd Columbus, OH$141K311,198
- 2461 Sanford Dr Columbus, OH$149K311,198
- 7783 Stanburn Rd Columbus, OH$145K31.51,522
- 2456 Sawbury Blvd Columbus, OH$136K311,198
- 2463 Sawbury Blvd Columbus, OH$147K31.51,324
- 2499 Sawbury Blvd Columbus, OH$169K32.51,434
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!