24800 Dunnavant Dr, Laytonsville, MD 208823 beds, 2 baths, 1,656 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 14 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 517 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $392
- MLS #: MC8043747
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 5 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,656 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1203449003
- Zillow Home ID: 97470843
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 24800 Dunnavant Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 20882 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 93.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 427.3% greater than in Montgomery, and 246.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20882 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Montgomery.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20882 home values.
- 24812 Dunnavant Dr Gaithersburg, MD$356K--21,092
- 24800 Dunnavant Dr Gaithersburg, MD$758K321,656
- 24808 Dunnavant Dr Gaithersburg, MD$366K42.51,600
- 24912 Dunnavant Dr Gaithersburg, MD$349K--21,576
- 24920 Dunnavant Dr Gaithersburg, MD$437K--21,600
- 24901 Silver Crest Dr Gaithersburg, MD$366K--31,484
- 24801 Silver Crest Dr Gaithersburg, MD$393K--1.51,568
- 24912 Silver Crest Dr Gaithersburg, MD$347K321,552
- 24905 Silver Crest Dr Gaithersburg, MD$318K--21,275
- 24900 Dunnavant Dr Gaithersburg, MD$380K--21,632
- 8375 Hawkins Creamery Rd Gaithersburg, MD$356K431,580
- 8375 Hawkins Creamery Rd Gaithersburg, MD$394K431,580
- 8367 Hawkins Creamery Rd Gaithersburg, MD$394K--31,710
- 24900 Silver Crest Dr Gaithersburg, MD$437K--21,781
- 24925 Dunnavant Dr Gaithersburg, MD$441K--22,124
- 24909 Silver Crest Dr Gaithersburg, MD$369K--2.51,400
- 24904 Dunnavant Dr Gaithersburg, MD$328K--31,167
- 8370 Hawkins Creamery Rd Gaithersburg, MD$510K--2.52,268
- 8374 Hawkins Creamery Rd Gaithersburg, MD$464K--2.52,268
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.