2481 S Bridget Ave, Tucson, AZ 857483 beds, 2 baths, 1,024 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $203,900
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Carpet, Eat-In Kitchen, Great Room, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Floors
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,024 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 136088880
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 8548935
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2481 S Bridget Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Harrison East-South market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 43.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.2% greater than in Tucson, and 125.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Harrison East-South home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tucson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Harrison East-South home values.
- 2493 S Bridget Ave Tucson, AZ$175K--21,650
- 9763 E Vendela St Tucson, AZ$144K221,285
- 2500 S Kevin Dr Tucson, AZ$106K--21,185
- 2510 S Kevin Dr Tucson, AZ$129K321,800
- 2505 S Bridget Ave Tucson, AZ$156K--21,495
- 2520 S Kevin Dr Tucson, AZ$128K321,335
- 2517 S Bridget Ave Tucson, AZ$156K--21,495
- 9752 E Vendela St Tucson, AZ$148K--21,285
- 2475 S Iman Ave Tucson, AZ$142K--21,285
- 2459 S Iman Ave Tucson, AZ$136K31.751,024
- 2530 S Kevin Dr Tucson, AZ$119K321,600
- 2443 S Iman Ave Tucson, AZ$143K--21,285
- 2529 S Bridget Ave Tucson, AZ$160K321,495
- 9744 E Vendela St Tucson, AZ$134K--21,285
- 9753 E Sascha St Tucson, AZ$155K--21,495
- 2540 S Kevin Dr Tucson, AZ$136K--21,720
- 2477 S Kevin Dr Tucson, AZ$118K--21,148
- 9801 E Marianne St Tucson, AZ$162K--21,629
- 9736 E Vendela St Tucson, AZ$133K--21,495
- 2541 S Bridget Ave Tucson, AZ$135K321,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.