2481 Tigertail Ave, Miami, FL 331333 beds, 2 baths, 1,871 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2004 for $455,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 110 sqft
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,871 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0141220010900
- Zillow Home ID: 43863229
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2481 Tigertail Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North-East Coconut Grove market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 82.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.2% less than in Miami, and 101.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North-East Coconut Grove home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North-East Coconut Grove home values.
- 3141 Jefferson St Coconut Grove, FL$527K211,286
- 2471 Tigertail Ave Miami, FL$690K432,068
- 2480 Lincoln Ave Miami, FL$820K542,754
- 2492 Lincoln Ave Coconut Grove, FL$690K431,929
- 2480 Lincoln Ave Coconut Grove, FL$970K542,754
- 2461 Tigertail Ave Miami, FL$513K311,963
- 3101 Jefferson St Coconut Grove, FL$583K211,264
- 2492 Lincoln Ave Coconut Grove, FL$725K432,652
- 2492 Lincoln Ave Miami, FL$452K421,929
- 2475 S Bayshore Dr APT 1 Miami, FL$1.03M332,784
- 3120 Lucaya St Coconut Grove, FL$687K221,822
- 2451 Tigertail Ave Miami, FL$515K211,220
- 2501 Tigertail Ave Coconut Grove, FL$572K421,613
- 2475 S Bayshore Dr APT 2 Miami, FL$1.06M332,784
- 3140 Jefferson St Miami, FL$821K433,091
- 2475 S Bayshore Dr APT 10 Miami, FL$1.03M332,784
- 3100 Lucaya St Miami, FL$607K321,768
- 3215 Treasure Trove Ln Miami, FL$1.69M443,794
- 3100 Jefferson St Miami, FL$806K321,842
- 2460 Tigertail Ave Miami, FL$1.53M43.52,922
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292