2481 Wagner StUNIT 3, Pasadena, CA 91107
Sold on 11/1/13: $500,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:1,368 sq ft
- Lot:0.87 acres
- Year Built:2005
- Last Sold:Nov 2013 for $500,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow34
- Last Remodel Year2005
- Parcel #5744024046
- Zillow Home ID65249358
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$824,896||$676K – $990K||+$27,407||$602||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,468/mo||$2.1K – $3.2K/mo||-$20||$1.80||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Mid Central home values will increase 8% next year, compared to a 7.2% rise for Pasadena as a whole. Among Mid Central homes, this home is valued 42.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mid Central market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.7% lower than in Pasadena, and 49.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Mid Central home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid Central home values.
Neighborhood for 2481 Wagner Street UNIT 3
Nearby Schools in Pasadena
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Pasadena High (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- Woodrow Wilson Middle (assigned) 6-9 1.4 mi
- Field (Eugene) Elementary (assigned) K-6 1.6 mi
- Assumption of the Blessed Virgin School... K-8 0.3 mi
- Norma Coombs Alternative School K-8 0.5 mi
- Villa Esperanza Services School K-12 0.5 mi
- Learning Works School 7-12 0.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005