24828 129th Pl SE, Kent, WA 980303 beds, 2 baths, 1,860 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Excellent, well-established neighborhood. This home has a nice view of MT Rainier. Park, Lake, School, Country Club, Athletic playfield---soccer, football, baseball, racetrack.
Nice size home on a HUGE yard. Excellent, safe, neighboorhood!
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $254,950
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 160 sqft
- RV Parking
- View: Mountain
- This home has 3BR, 2BA, and 2 bonus room. 1 can be 4th BR, the other can be 2nd living room.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,860 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 1137600190
- Zillow Home ID: 48708783
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 24828 129th Pl Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98030, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48% greater than in Kent, and 317.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98030 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kent.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98030 home values.
- 24902 129th Pl SE Kent, WA$256K321,290
- 24820 129th Pl SE Kent, WA$316K432,572
- 24910 129th Pl SE Kent, WA$234K31.751,220
- 24812 129th Pl SE Kent, WA$244K321,290
- 24808 129th Pl SE Kent, WA$276K31.751,840
- 24918 129th Pl SE Kent, WA$233K31.751,220
- 24804 129th Pl SE Kent, WA$235K31.751,220
- 24829 129th Pl SE Kent, WA$297K31.751,650
- 24869 132nd Ave SE Kent, WA$479K512,120
- 13003 SE 248th St Kent, WA$289K42.751,970
- 24817 129th Pl SE Kent, WA$261K321,220
- 12928 SE 250th St Kent, WA$239K31.751,220
- 24909 129th Pl SE Kent, WA$261K31.751,650
- 24811 129th Pl SE Kent, WA$321K42.52,628
- SE 247th Pl Kent, WA$263K31.751,890
- 24919 129th Pl SE Kent, WA$256K31.751,650
- 24805 129th Pl SE Kent, WA$261K31.751,650
- 24925 129th Pl SE Kent, WA$323K432,366
Nearby Schools in Kent
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292