- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Views: 3,529 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $1,225,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $755
- Flooring: Slate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Atrium, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Open Beam Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Skylight(s), Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Bathroom \ Dual Flush Toilet, Bathroom \ Outside Access, Bathroom \ Shower and Tub, Bathroom \ Skylight, Construction Type \ Wood Frame, Cooling \ Window/Wall Unit, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Flooring \ Slate, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Radiant, Heating \ Radiant Floors, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Pantry, Laundry \ Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Other, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Eichler, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Natural Gas, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,622 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 44225020
- Zillow Home ID: 19689972
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.01-1.33M.
Market guideZillow predicts Cambrian Park home values will rise 6.4% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Cambrian Park homes, this home is valued 45.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 42.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cambrian Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.1% lower than in San Jose, and 77.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Cambrian Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cambrian Park home values.
|2489 Raleigh Dr San Jose, CA||$1.2M||3||2||1,765|
|2473 Raleigh Dr San Jose, CA||$1.05M||4||2||1,496|
|1733 Comstock Way San Jose, CA||$1.23M||4||2||1,546|
|1731 Comstock Way San Jose, CA||$1.15M||4||2||1,622|
|1735 Comstock Way San Jose, CA||$1.18M||4||2||1,622|
|2465 Raleigh Dr San Jose, CA||$1.27M||4||2||2,153|
|2499 Raleigh Dr San Jose, CA||$1.18M||4||2||1,622|
|1729 Comstock Way San Jose, CA||$1.26M||4||2||1,888|
|2482 Raleigh Dr San Jose, CA||$1.12M||4||2||1,573|
|2474 Raleigh Dr San Jose, CA||$1.1M||4||2||1,573|
|2490 Raleigh Dr San Jose, CA||$1.15M||4||2||1,573|
|1732 Frobisher Way San Jose, CA||$1.09M||4||2||1,622|
|1737 Comstock Way San Jose, CA||$1.08M||4||2||1,496|
|2466 Raleigh Dr San Jose, CA||$1.14M||4||2||1,573|
|1736 Frobisher Way San Jose, CA||$1.17M||4||2||1,765|
|2498 Raleigh Dr San Jose, CA||$1.12M||4||2||1,573|
|2458 Raleigh Dr San Jose, CA||$1.15M||3||2||1,573|
|1740 Frobisher Way San Jose, CA||$1.02M||4||2||1,622|
|1742 Comstock Ln San Jose, CA||$1.02M||4||2||1,622|
|1724 Hudson Dr San Jose, CA||$1.09M||4||2||1,622|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!