- Lot: 9,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- 297 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,906 all time views
- 37 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $240,000
- Price/sqft: $150
- MLS #: 214313
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Appliances \ Range-Electric, Boat Facilities \ Boat Dock, Boat Facilities \ Covered, Boat Facilities \ Water Depth (4 ft+), Construction/Foundation \ Pilings, Dining Area \ Dining/Kitchen Combo, Finish \ Wood, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Floors/Walls \ Carpet, Floors/Walls \ Tile, Floors/Walls \ Wood, Garage \ Attached, Heat/Cooling \ Central Electric, Lot Description \ Less than .25 acre, Misc Search \ Cottage, Misc Search \ Furnishings Negotiable, Misc Search \ Screened Porch, Property Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Metal, Style \ Craftsman, Utilities \ Cable TV, Utilities \ Sewage-City, Utilities \ Water-City, Waterfront Property \ Bay Access (Walking Distance <=1/4 Mi), Waterfront Property \ Bay Front, Waterfront Property \ Bayou Front, Waterfront Property \ Creek Front, Waterfront Property \ Gulf Access (Walking Distance <=1/4 Mi), Waterfront Property \ River Front, Zoning \ Single Family Residence
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Foundation type: Piling
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 1,938 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 62-03-07-0-001-001.007
- Zillow Home ID: 72764965
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $130-375K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Alabama home values will increase 1.8% next year. Among 36530 homes, this home is 62.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 47.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36530, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Elberta, and 92.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|24819 County Road 20 Elberta, AL||$173K||3||3||1,190|
|24840 County Road 20 Elberta, AL||$173K||3||1||1,494|
|24811 County Road 20 Elberta, AL||$186K||3||2||1,490|
|24810 Highway 20 Elberta, AL||$127K||3||2||1,320|
|24810 County Road 20 Elberta, AL||$133K||3||2||1,320|
|25276 County Road 20 Elberta, AL||$158K||3||1||1,476|
|9472 Brighton Ave Elberta, AL||$69K||3||2||1,250|
|9455 Seabright Ave Elberta, AL||$178K||3||2||1,800|
|9460 Brighton Ave Elberta, AL||$60K||--||--||1,120|
|24798 County Road 20 Elberta, AL||$289K||3||--||1,216|
|9492 Bayside Dr Elberta, AL||$58K||--||--||644|
|9488 Bayside Dr Elberta, AL||$192K||3||1||1,020|
|9446 Brighton Ave Elberta, AL||--||--||--||--|
|9454 Seabright Ave Elberta, AL||$61K||--||--||924|
|9430 Brighton Ave Elberta, AL||$297K||3||1||2,465|
|9481 Pinewood Ave Elberta, AL||$138K||3||1||1,539|
|9413 Brighton Ave Elberta, AL||$300K||5||3||2,900|
|9473 Pinewood Ave Elberta, AL||$58K||--||--||780|
|9422 Seabright Ave Elberta, AL||$68K||--||--||1,280|
|9644 Harbour Dr # 1 Elberta, AL||$73K||--||--||975|
Nearby Schools in Elberta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!