- Lot: 435 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- HOA Fee: $313
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $425,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $372
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 221 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Gas, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ None, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Roof \ Composition, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Townhouse, Unit Features \ Ground Floor, View \ Local/Neighborhood
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,142 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: 25463023
- Zillow Home ID: 19573535
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $526-575K.
Market guideZillow predicts Alum Rock-East Foothills home values will increase 4.8% next year, compared to a 3.9% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Alum Rock-East Foothills homes, this home is valued 29.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Alum Rock-East Foothills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% less than in San Jose, and 9.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Alum Rock-East Foothills home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alum Rock-East Foothills home values.
|2486 Baton Rouge Dr San Jose, CA||$409K||2||2.5||1,142|
|2482 Baton Rouge Dr San Jose, CA||$402K||2||1.5||1,036|
|662 Devlin Ct San Jose, CA||$308K||1||1||720|
|2480 Baton Rouge Dr San Jose, CA||$321K||1||1||720|
|664 Devlin Ct San Jose, CA||$322K||1||1||720|
|2504 Baton Rouge Dr San Jose, CA||$557K||3||3||1,477|
|624 Devlin Ct San Jose, CA||$630K||2||3||1,142|
|2506 Baton Rouge Dr San Jose, CA||$600K||4||4||1,648|
|622 Devlin Ct San Jose, CA||$393K||2||1.5||1,036|
|2502 Baton Rouge Dr San Jose, CA||$563K||2||2.5||1,504|
|626 Devlin Ct San Jose, CA||$408K||2||2.5||1,142|
|2508 Baton Rouge Dr San Jose, CA||$609K||4||4||1,648|
|2510 Baton Rouge Dr San Jose, CA||$552K||3||2.5||1,477|
|2500 Baton Rouge Dr San Jose, CA||$610K||3||3||1,669|
|2512 Baton Rouge Dr San Jose, CA||$557K||2||2.5||1,504|
|620 Devlin Ct San Jose, CA||$308K||1||1||720|
|661 Devlin Ct San Jose, CA||$315K||1||1||720|
|2514 Baton Rouge Dr San Jose, CA||$613K||3||2.5||1,669|
|663 Devlin Ct San Jose, CA||$305K||1||1||720|
|616 Devlin Ct San Jose, CA||$299K||1||1||720|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Independence High (assigned)9-120.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!