- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2484 San Tecla St UNIT 104, Orlando, FL 328353 beds, 2 baths, 1,391 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $117,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- HomePath Financing,HomePath Renovation Financing
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Floor size: 1,391 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 012328819005104
- Zillow Home ID: 71072529
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2484 San Tecla Street UNIT 104
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Metro West market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 175.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 95.7% greater than in Orlando, and 381.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Metro West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Metro West home values.
- 2484 San Tecla St UNIT 105 Orlando, FL$130K321,412
- 2484 San Tecla St Orlando, FL--321,412
- 2484 San Tecla St UNIT 102 Orlando, FL$111K221,112
- 2484 San Tecla St UNIT 101 Orlando, FL$130K321,247
- 2484 San Tecla St UNIT 401 Orlando, FL$128K321,247
- 2484 San Tecla St UNIT 307 Orlando, FL$118K221,112
- 2484 San Tecla St UNIT 208 Orlando, FL$123K321,247
- 2484 San Tecla St UNIT 409 Orlando, FL$129K321,447
- 2484 San Tecla St UNIT 408 Orlando, FL$135K321,247
- 2484 San Tecla St UNIT 406 Orlando, FL$128K321,247
- 2484 San Tecla St UNIT 405 Orlando, FL$130K321,412
- 2484 San Tecla St UNIT 404 Orlando, FL$130K321,447
- 2484 San Tecla St UNIT 402 Orlando, FL$115K221,112
- 2484 San Tecla St UNIT 310 Orlando, FL$130K321,412
- 2484 San Tecla St UNIT 309 Orlando, FL$129K321,447
- 2484 San Tecla St UNIT 308 Orlando, FL$128K321,247
- 2484 San Tecla St UNIT 306 Orlando, FL$135K321,247
- 2484 San Tecla St UNIT 304 Orlando, FL$129K321,447
- 2484 San Tecla St UNIT 202 Orlando, FL$113K221,112
- 2484 San Tecla St UNIT 302 Orlando, FL$117K221,112
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!