A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,028 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Views: 5,498 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $2,325,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,224
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 8 spaces, 714 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Address on Internet \ Full, Area \ Tiburon, City \ Tiburon, County \ Marin, Dining Room \ Dining Area, Exterior \ Wood Siding, Family Room \ Cathedral Ceiling, Family Room \ Deck Attached, Family Room \ Fireplace(s), Family Room \ Skylight(s), Multiple Listing Service \ BAREIS MLS, Property Type \ Residential, Sale/Lease-Rent \ Lease, Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox, Showing \ Contact List Agent, Status \ Active, Stories/Levels \ 2 Story, Style \ Contemporary, Tenant Pays \ Cable TV, Tenant Pays \ Electricity, Tenant Pays \ Garbage, Tenant Pays \ Gas, Tenant Pays \ Heat, Tenant Pays \ Sewer, Tenant Pays \ Water, View Type: Bay
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 05920326
- Zillow Home ID: 80746690
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.2-2.43M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94920 home values will increase 4% next year, compared to a 2.8% rise for Tiburon as a whole. Among 94920 homes, this home is valued 13.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 41.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94920, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.3% lower than in Tiburon, and 50.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94920 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tiburon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94920 home values.
Nearby Schools in Tiburon
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.