2485 S Parkview Ave, Orange City, FL 327633 beds, 2 baths, 1,314 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,280 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $59,000
- Price/sqft: $45
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 483 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,314 sqft
- Lot depth: 116
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 801415060040
- Zillow Home ID: 47951098
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2485 S Parkview Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32763 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 78% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% higher than in Orange City, and 153.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32763 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32763 home values.
- 2475 S Parkview Ave Orange City, FL$99K221,132
- 2495 S Parkview Ave Orange City, FL$134K221,368
- 600 S Parkview Ave Orange City, FL$100K221,278
- 2465 S Parkview Ave Orange City, FL$105K221,539
- 605 S Parkview Ave Orange City, FL$79K221,164
- 2480 S Parkview Ave Orange City, FL$71K22999
- 610 S Parkview Ave Orange City, FL$77K221,389
- 595 Jameson Dr Orange City, FL$73K31.51,000
- 600 Grand Plaza Dr Orange City, FL$116K221,419
- 2470 S Parkview Ave Orange City, FL$109K21.51,937
- 605 Jameson Dr Orange City, FL$66K311,000
- 615 S Parkview Ave Orange City, FL$129K32.51,732
- 615 Jameson Dr Orange City, FL$106K321,434
- 630 Grand Plaza Dr Orange City, FL$80K221,264
- 2475 Pine Tree Circle Dr Orange City, FL$90K221,246
- 620 S Parkview Ave Orange City, FL$114K221,596
- Pine Tree Circle Dr Orange City, FL--221,215
- 2465 Pine Tree Circle Dr Orange City, FL$92K221,631
- 2525 Pine Tree Circle Dr Orange City, FL$84K321,515
- 595 Grand Plaza Dr Orange City, FL$130K221,460
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!