2486 Transit Rd, Newfane, NY 141084 beds, 2 baths, 2,638 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Smoke-free raised ranch 2 blocks from High School and Middle School. Elementary and Pre schools are about 1 mile on same street (Transit, not the same road as Route 78). First master BR is on 2nd floor with sliding glass door onto deck facing West. New carpets throughout most of house in 2004, remaining carpet in last 2 BRs replaced in 2010. Kitchen updates include new kitchen cabinets, island, floor, counter tops, stainless steel electric range, dishwasher, microwave and fridge also done in 04. Stainless microwave was replaced in 2012 (handle broke). All interior doors (incld jams and hardware) were replaced w/ solid pine raised 6 panel doors several yrs back. Dining rm, family rm, and living rm all hard wired for sound systems. The upstairs bath was gutted and remodeled (started 2013/14) w/ separate fiberglass tub and shower edged w/ceramic tile, ceramic tile flr, lo water flush high raised toiled (1-2 inches taller), new vanity and top and existing bathroom window replaced w/ new shoulder high window approximately 2x4 ft facing West overlooking 2nd story deck/back yard (backyard pic of rear of house shows old window, interior pics show new window). Upstairs nursery rm converted to walk in dressing room in 2010 (used all steel closet shelving hardware that can be reconfigured or removed with minimal effort - all but a couple closets in house use this hardware). Hot water tank replaced in 2012 w/ like higher efficiency direct vent propane. Septic tank was pumped out in 2010 (contractor remarked tank was sound). Gas fireplace w/ brick base, wall façade and stone mantel on 1st floor installed in mid 1990s.
All new vinyl/cedar shingle exterior w/ new windows completed in early 2000's. In late 90's all (3) single man way entrance doors were replaced w/ new doors (fiberglass), jams and hardware. Replaced vehicle garage doors (front & rear both are insulated w/ opener only on front), springs on front replaced in 2012 w/ hi duty coils. Entire roof (house and garage) was replaced w/ 30 yr shingles and new gutters and spouting on house (excl garage) in 04. Stone base in side driveway removed and replaced (RV parking spot) in 2009 (19 inch base on east end 9 inch on west end w/French drain to road culvert on East side). Garage is 2.5+ w/ lots of shelving for storage and re purposed kitchen cabinets from when kitchen was remodeled (wall units are fastened, floor units are not). Landscape stone wall was professionally installed in front along driveway and landscaping in the front of house in 04.
Added approximately 650 sq ft 2 story addition in 02/03 off back of house (West side). Second flr is 16x22 and has vaulted ceiling living rm with gas fireplace, picture window facing West over looking backyard and 2 sliding glass doors facing South onto 2nd story deck with inset hot tub. First floor is 16 x 20 second master bedroom with lots of windows and a sliding glass door facing West onto back yard (structure has a 2 ft cantilever facing West to match like detail on front of house facing East).
We are now empty nesters and looking to downsize. Our time frame for selling is very flexible. To avoid the cost of Realtor fees we're open to negotiating the the transaction through our attorney. Serious inquiries only.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- 2315 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Stove
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $126,000
- Price/sqft: $70
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 224 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 780 sqft
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Empty Nesters looking to downsize & get into a maintenance free luxury condo, or smaller home.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,638 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 2928000390000001011000
- Zillow Home ID: 31473166
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2486 Transit Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 14108, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.5% less than in Town of Newfane, and 48.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 14108 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Newfane.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14108 home values.
- 2484 Transit Rd Newfane, NY$135K321,754
- 2488 Transit Rd Newfane, NY$125K21924
- 2480-2482 Transit Rd Newfane, NY$135K442,100
- 6231 Westwood Dr Newfane, NY$153K321,232
- 2512 Transit Rd Newfane, NY$195K322,898
- 2506 Transit Rd Newfane, NY--------
- 2452 Transit Rd Newfane, NY$201K32.51,672
- 2454 Transit Rd Newfane, NY$107K311,260
- 2457 Transit Rd Newfane, NY$87K31936
- 6191 Keller Ave Newfane, NY$51K------
- 2448 Transit Rd Newfane, NY$80K211,088
- 6197 Keller Ave Newfane, NY$108K111,436
- 2451 Transit Rd Newfane, NY$134K311,402
- 6193 Keller Ave Newfane, NY$128K31.51,556
- 2517 Transit Rd Newfane, NY--------
- 2444 Transit Rd Newfane, NY$83K311,490
- 2526 Transit Rd Newfane, NY$114K321,200
- 6189 Keller Ave Newfane, NY$114K41.51,536
- 6192 Keller Ave Newfane, NY$89K321,276
- 2475 Transit Rd Newfane, NY$300K42.52,587