2488 Batavia St, Atlanta, GA 303443 beds, 2 baths, 1,685 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $193,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Kitchen, Parking Type: Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,685 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 14 01240002029
- Zillow Home ID: 35837675
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2488 Batavia Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30344 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 97.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.7% higher than in East Point, and 320.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30344 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Point.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30344 home values.
- 2494 Batavia St East Point, GA$97K211,782
- 2484 Batavia St Atlanta, GA$82K211,465
- 2500 Batavia St East Point, GA$211K532,284
- 2478 Batavia St East Point, GA$86K311,136
- 2474 Batavia St East Point, GA$68K111,351
- 2489 Jewel St East Point, GA$115K211,076
- 2495 Jewel St Atlanta, GA$65K21750
- 2485 Jewel St Atlanta, GA$200K32.52,097
- 2499 Jewel St East Point, GA$69K211,236
- 2481 Jewel St Atlanta, GA$79K431,378
- 2510 Batavia St Atlanta, GA$96K211,118
- 2544 Jewel St East Point, GA$58K321,240
- 2475 Jewel St East Point, GA$206K42.5--
- 2475 Jewel St East Point, GA$333K433,392
- 2489 Batavia St East Point, GA$69K211,120
- 2485 Batavia St East Point, GA$85K311,477
- 2485 Jewel St # 0 East Point, GA$85K33--
- 2495 Batavia St East Point, GA$79K211,178
- 2479 Batavia St East Point, GA$139K411,554
- 2501 Batavia St East Point, GA$63K211,302
Nearby Schools in East Point
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!