2488 Mayfield Dr, Montgomery, IL 605383 beds, 2.5 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This House has a master bedroom with vaulted ceilings and a spacious walk-in closet! Second bedroom also contains a walk-in closet. First floor kitchen equipped with stove/dishwasher/microwave/refrigerator/icemaker opens up nicely to the family room. A second living room in the front of the house has a large window overlooking an open prairie and blackberry creek. The two car tandem garage contains enough room for two cars plus some additional storage.
Both front and backyards are beautifully landscaped! The backyard patio provides a perfect place to relax outdoors in the nicely fenced in yard. Carpet is brand new and all walls/ceiling are painted.
**Security Deposit = $1450
**Application for credit/background check will be processed
**Call Truman (630) 947-9577
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2006 for $186,500
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Unit count: 1
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 0201355020
- Zillow Home ID: 60246518
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2488 Mayfield Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60538, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.7% higher than in Montgomery, and 264.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60538 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Montgomery.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60538 home values.
- 2490 Mayfield Dr Montgomery, IL$121K------
- 2492 Mayfield Dr Montgomery, IL$122K------
- 2486 Mayfield Dr Montgomery, IL$118K------
- 2497 Concord Ct Montgomery, IL$121K------
- 2484 Mayfield Dr Montgomery, IL$114K------
- 2494 Mayfield Dr Montgomery, IL$122K------
- 2497 Roxbury Ln Montgomery, IL$147K331,700
- 2499 Concord Ct Montgomery, IL$121K21.5--
- 2493 Concord Ct Montgomery, IL$183K32.51,700
- 2482 Mayfield Dr Montgomery, IL$123K------
- Roxbury Ln Montgomery, IL$155K------
- Roxbury Ln Montgomery, IL$120K------
- Roxbury Ln Montgomery, IL$116K------
- Roxbury Ln Montgomery, IL$125K------
- 2495 Roxbury Ln Montgomery, IL$154K------
- 2495 Concord Ct Montgomery, IL$152K31.51,722
- 2493 Roxbury Ln Montgomery, IL$114K------
- 2480 Mayfield Dr Montgomery, IL$123K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292