- Lot: 1.04 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- 14 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,695 all time views
- 34 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $1,295,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $275
- MLS #: 5540938
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliance Desc \ Gas Ovn\Rng\Ctop, Appliance Desc \ Gas Water Heater, Appliance Desc \ Smoke\Fire Alarm, Bedroom Desc \ Bdrm On Main Lev, Disability Access \ None, Exterior \ Garden Area, Annual Master Assoc. Fee Desc \ None, Exterior \ Prof Landscaping, Interior \ Double Vnty Other, Interior \ Entrance Foyer, Home Warranty \ Negotiable, Kitchen Features \ Island, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Area, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ View To Fmly Rm, Lake Name \ None, Rooms Desc \ Separate Lvng Rm, Master Bath Features \ Double Vanity, Special Circumstances \ None, Stories \ 2 Stories, Appliance Desc \ Sec System Owned, Assoc Fee Desc \ None, Boathouse \ None, Neighborhood Amenities \ Street Lights, Construction Desc \ Brick 4 Sides, Parking Desc \ 2 Car Garage, Parking Desc \ Auto Garage Door, Pool on Property? \ None, Property Category \ Residential Detached, Exterior \ Irrigation System, Road Type \ Paved, Heat Type \ Zoned, Interior \ 9 ft + Ceil Lower, Interior \ Bookcases, Interior \ 9 ft+ Ceil Upper, Rooms Desc \ Great Room, Kitchen Features \ Counter Top - Stone, Rooms Desc \ Media Room, Setting \ Other, Neighborhood Amenities \ Public Trans., Neighborhood Amenities \ Sidewalk, Style \ Traditional, Sewer Desc \ Pub Swr Connectd, Water Source \ Public Water, Interior \ His & Her Closets, House Faces \ South, Kitchen Features \ Cabinets Other, Interior \ Exposed Beams, Neighborhood Amenities \ Walk to Marta, Appliance Desc \ Double Ovens, Neighborhood Amenities \ Park, Neighborhood Amenities \ Walk to Schools, Lot Desc \ Corner, Energy Features \ Attic Vent Fans, Neighborhood Amenities \ Walk to Shopping, Kitchen Features \ Wine Rack, Owner Financing? \ 0
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,701 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 17 01120003013
- Zillow Home ID: 35901446
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.08-2.15M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Peachtree Heights West home values will increase 6.2% next year, compared to a 5.5% rise for Atlanta as a whole. Among Peachtree Heights West homes, this home is 758.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 104.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Peachtree Heights West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.9% less than in Atlanta, and 103.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Peachtree Heights West home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Peachtree Heights West home values.
|2505 Habersham Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$2.37M||5||5.5||5,114|
|2469 Rivers Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.64M||3||2.5||3,853|
|2465 Rivers Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$2.19M||6||4||5,386|
|151 Peachtree Battle Ave NW Atlanta, GA||$1.65M||3||3||3,538|
|2492 Habersham Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.21M||4||2.5||2,414|
|2515 Habersham Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.62M||4||4.5||4,304|
|2500 Rivers Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.24M||4||2.5||3,016|
|111 Peachtree Battle Ave NW Atlanta, GA||$1.63M||3||3.5||3,536|
|2475 Rivers Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$2.65M||5||5.5||7,240|
|2512 Habersham Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.74M||5||5||4,839|
|2533 Habersham Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.75M||5||4.5||4,509|
|2510 Rivers Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.88M||5||7||5,941|
|99 Peachtree Battle Ave NW Atlanta, GA||$1.96M||4||4.5||4,934|
|2522 Habersham Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$2.2M||5||6||4,746|
|171 Peachtree Battle Ave NW Atlanta, GA||$2.28M||4||3.5||5,414|
|2528 Rivers Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.67M||4||5.5||4,991|
|93 Peachtree Battle Ave NW Atlanta, GA||$1.65M||4||4||3,325|
|2485 Rivers Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.99M||5||3||5,167|
|2543 Habersham Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$2.27M||4||4.5||6,212|
|2532 Habersham Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.76M||5||5||4,345|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.