249 Beacon StUNIT 3, Boston, MA 02116
Sold on 12/18/12: $1,675,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Condo:2,108 sq ft
- Lot:2,108 sqft
- Year Built:1869
- Last Sold:Dec 2012 for $1,675,000
- Heating Type:Heat pump
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow357
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year2008
- Parcel #W:05 P:02683 S:006
- Room Count5
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count3
- Zillow Home ID59171121
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,895,600||$1.71M – $2.09M||+$19,802||$899||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$4,439/mo||$2.2K – $6.4K/mo||+$121||$2.11||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Back Bay home values will rise 1% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is valued 140.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Back Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.9% lower than in Boston, and 95.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
Neighborhood for 249 Beacon Street UNIT 3
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.9 mi
- Orchard Gardens K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.4 mi
- Madison Park Technical Vocational HS (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.5 mi
- O'Bryant School Math/Science (assigned) 7-12 & ungraded 1.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005