249 Bel Ayre Dr, Santa Clara, CA 950505 beds, 6 baths, 4,425 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $1,550,000
- Price/sqft: $350
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Guest House, Additional Rooms \ Guest Quarters, Additional Rooms \ Separate Unit/ Apartment, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Dual Flush Toilet, Bathroom \ Other, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Construction Type \ Low VOC Finishes, Construction Type \ Reclaimed Materials, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Energy Star Appliances, Energy Features \ Energy Star HVAC, Energy Features \ Energy Star Lighting, Energy Features \ Insulation - Floor, Energy Features \ Insulation - Per Owner, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Tankless Water Heater, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Energy Features \ Walls Insulated, Energy Features \ Weather Stripped Door(s), Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Other Location, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Sustainable Materials, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Garage Parking Features \ RV/Boat Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Gas - Natural, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 0.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,425 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Lot depth: 144
- Lot width: 93
- Parcel #: 30321038
- Zillow Home ID: 19607757
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 249 Bel Ayre Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95050 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.5% less than in Santa Clara, and 82.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95050 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95050 home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
2,161 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 2002
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 233 Bel Ayre Dr Santa Clara, CA$1.22M432,593
- 277 Bel Ayre Dr Santa Clara, CA$944K42.51,980
- 217 Bel Ayre Dr Santa Clara, CA$732K211,319
- 297 Bel Ayre Dr Santa Clara, CA--Studio----
- 201 Bel Ayre Dr Santa Clara, CA$740K311,409
- 94 Harold Ave Santa Clara, CA$938K321,406
- 230 Bel Ayre Dr Santa Clara, CA$855K321,914
- 220 Bel Ayre Dr Santa Clara, CA$804K311,495
- 197 Bel Ayre Dr Santa Clara, CA$1.15M32.51,972
- 3549 Cecil Ave Santa Clara, CA$756K211,260
- 210 Bel Ayre Dr Santa Clara, CA$887K421,636
- 3564 Cecil Ave Santa Clara, CA$881K321,845
- 106 Harold Ave Santa Clara, CA$897K31.51,667
- 200 Bel Ayre Dr Santa Clara, CA$808K431,889
- 185 Bel Ayre Dr Santa Clara, CA$697K321,341
- 196 Bel Ayre Dr Santa Clara, CA$735K31.51,375
- 3548 Cecil Ave Santa Clara, CA$724K211,184
- 130 Harold Ave Santa Clara, CA$843K221,126
- 173 Bel Ayre Dr Santa Clara, CA$1.03M343,130
- 184 Bel Ayre Dr Santa Clara, CA$757K32.51,517
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.