249 Boston Ave, Medford, MA 021559 beds, 3 baths, 4,221 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $902,000
- Price/sqft: $214
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ University,APOD_AVAILABLE \ No,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,COL_DSCRP_1 \ Window AC,COL_DSCRP_2 \ Window AC,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Asbestos,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas,HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Steam,HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas,HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Steam,HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Gas,HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Steam,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Balcony/Deck,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Pantry,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Balcony/Deck,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Pantry,IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Balcony/Deck,IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Hardwood Floors,IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Pantry,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,MF_TYPE \ 3 Family,PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room,RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Dining Room,RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Kitchen,RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Living Room,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber,TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed,WARRANTY \ No,
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 4,221 sqft
- Parcel #: M:P-05 B:0023
- Zillow Home ID: 56282299
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 249 Boston Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02155 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Medford, and 73.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02155 home values.
- 245 Boston Ave Medford, MA$687K934,305
- 253 Boston Ave UNIT 3 Medford, MA$353K311,095
- 253 Boston Ave Medford, MA$375K311,095
- 253 Boston Ave UNIT 1 Medford, MA$353K311,110
- 253 Boston Ave UNIT 2 Medford, MA$353K311,095
- 242 Boston Ave Medford, MA$713K523,584
- 250 Boston Ave Medford, MA$563K633,126
- 252 Boston Ave APT 1 Medford, MA--------
- 252 Boston Ave Medford, MA$582K533,144
- 256 Boston Ave Medford, MA$596K633,144
- 256 Boston Ave # 3 Medford, MA$655K------
- 258 Boston Ave Medford, MA$550K211,040
- 67 North St Medford, MA$663K52.52,816
- 62 North St Medford, MA$593K422,610
- 5 Quincy St Medford, MA$497K422,084
- 241 Boston Ave Medford, MA$548K222,290
- 68 Piggott Rd Medford, MA$424K31.51,168
- 9 Quincy St Medford, MA$528K422,052
- 239 Boston Ave Medford, MA$440K522,828
- 5 Eastman St Medford, MA$328K31--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292