249 Eldridge St APT 8, New York, NY 100022 beds, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This home is a unique find! Super sunny, it is a split 2 BR Apt. with high ceilings, tall windows & an open layout! Located on the border of the Lower East side & East Village area, the Apt. is far from cookie cutter! The perfect home for those seeking character. Exuding warmth, the open plan layout features hardwood floors, over sized double paned windows & lots of exposed brick, plus a bright, windowed bathroom & deep closets in each of the 2 bedrooms. Located just 2 flights up, this is a prewar coop that allows pets, sublets after 1 year, co-purchasing, guarantors & gifting, all subject to board approval. 80% financing is allowed. There is no flip tax. There is a temporary assessment of $66p/m Make your new home in downtown Manhattan, in an area rich in history in this vibrant, diverse neighborhood with a community atmosphere! Wholefoods: 1 Bloc Subways: F; 6; B; D; F; M See link below for further details on the Lower East Sid Call or Email to schedule weekday or
Downtown Manhattan is an area rich in history, culturally diverse, a vibrant neighborhood with community atmosphere. The Apt. is within close proximity to the following Subways: F, 6, B, D. F. M, J, Z, N, R - see links below for further neighborhood info.
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- View: Water
- Coop Maintenance \ 726,Financing Allowed \ 80,Tax Deduction \ 0,Private Outdoor Space \ None,Dogs Allowed \ true,Cats Allowed \ true,Total Floors \ 6,Borough \ Manhattan,Block Number \ 422,Lot Number \ 1101,Buyfolio Building ID \ 61749,Total Charges \ 726
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 25
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2111429867
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 249 Eldridge Street APT 8
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10002, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 87.5% lower than in New York, and 99% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 10002 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10002 home values.
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292