249 Hemlock St, Vacaville, CA 956884 beds, 2 baths, 1,664 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $171
- Parking: 390 sqft
- Exterior \ Stucco,Property Type \ Residential,Showing \ Appt. Only,Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox,Showing \ Call Listing Agent,Stories/Levels \ 1 Story,Style \ Unknown,
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,664 sqft
- Parcel #: 0125122070
- Zillow Home ID: 15702632
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 249 Hemlock Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95688, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.6% lower than in Vacaville, and 25.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95688 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vacaville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95688 home values.
- 255 Hemlock St Vacaville, CA$240K321,440
- 243 Hemlock St Vacaville, CA$267K521,850
- 256 Grape St Vacaville, CA$236K321,294
- 250 Grape St Vacaville, CA$243K321,477
- 262 Grape St Vacaville, CA$242K321,294
- 237 Hemlock St Vacaville, CA$287K321,618
- 261 Hemlock St Vacaville, CA$221K321,294
- 248 Hemlock St Vacaville, CA$212K321,294
- 254 Hemlock St Vacaville, CA$222K321,294
- 242 Hemlock St Vacaville, CA$234K321,294
- 246 Grape St Vacaville, CA$236K321,294
- 268 Grape St Vacaville, CA$235K321,294
- 260 Hemlock St Vacaville, CA$224K321,294
- 236 Hemlock St Vacaville, CA$343K322,200
- 231 Hemlock St Vacaville, CA$218K321,294
- 267 Hemlock St Vacaville, CA$210K321,294
- 240 Grape St Vacaville, CA$262K321,672
- 274 Grape St Vacaville, CA$255K321,414
- 241 Ironwood St Vacaville, CA$247K321,618
- 255 Madrone St Vacaville, CA$239K321,294
Nearby Schools in Vacaville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292