249 Irene St, Green Bay, WI 543023 beds, 1 bath, 1,026 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Cape Cod style home (1 1/2 story)
3 bedrooms (1 lower, 2 upper)
1 full bath on main floor
Refinished hardwood floors in living/dining room
New stove, refrig, dishwasher
Clean basement with washer/dryer hook-ups
New energy efficient water heater
2 stall garage with opener
Deck off the back of the home
Lawn care provided/tenant responsible for snow removal
Tenant pays utilities
Background and credit checks on all potential tenants 18 and older
If interested, please respond by email to email@example.com
- Lot: 5,097 sqft
- Single Family
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $45,000
- Price/sqft: $44
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,026 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 21-2330-2
- Zillow Home ID: 51133583
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 249 Irene Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 54302, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.9% greater than in Green Bay, and 47.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 54302 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Green Bay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 54302 home values.
- 243 Irene St Green Bay, WI$84K------
- 305 Irene St Green Bay, WI$90K------
- 237 Irene St Green Bay, WI$85K------
- 309 Irene St Green Bay, WI$91K------
- 332 Irene St Green Bay, WI$78K------
- 229-233 Irene St Green Bay, WI$165K------
- 317 Irene St Green Bay, WI$69K211,084
- 244 Irene St Green Bay, WI$86K------
- 240 Irene St Green Bay, WI$88K------
- 248 Irene St Green Bay, WI$68K------
- 232 Irene St Green Bay, WI$123K422,052
- 304 Irene St Green Bay, WI$92K------
- 325 Irene St Green Bay, WI$91K222,184
- 308 Irene St Green Bay, WI$85K------
- 224 Irene St Green Bay, WI$121K422,153
- 217 Irene St Green Bay, WI$100K------
- 312 Irene St Green Bay, WI$93K------
- 327 Irene St Green Bay, WI$93K------
- 218 Irene St Green Bay, WI$87K------
- 318 Irene St Green Bay, WI$96K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!