This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 739 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $1
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Central Vac, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,240 sqft
- Parcel #: 0173037
- Zillow Home ID: 68967523
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $198-329K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06010 home values will decrease 0% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Bristol as a whole. Among 06010 homes, this home is valued 56.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% higher than in Bristol, and 98.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06010 home values.
|243 Jerome Ave Bristol, CT||$224K||4||3||1,998|
|1 Swanson Rd Winsted, CT||$310K||5||3||2,672|
|6 Swanson Rd Winsted, CT||$271K||3||2.5||1,904|
|5 Swanson Rd Winsted, CT||$284K||3||2.5||1,924|
|259 Jerome Ave Bristol, CT||$250K||3||2.5||1,667|
|9 Swanson Rd Winsted, CT||$256K||--||--||--|
|3 Swanson Dr Bristol, CT||$171K||2||1||1,142|
|3 Swanson Dr Bristol, CT||$177K||2||2||1,142|
|13 Swanson Dr Bristol, CT||$180K||3||1||1,202|
|224 Jerome Ave Bristol, CT||$221K||3||1||1,301|
|15 Swanson Rd Winsted, CT||$272K||3||1.5||1,922|
|225 Jerome Ave Bristol, CT||$185K||2||2||1,426|
|271 Jerome Ave Bristol, CT||$180K||3||1.5||1,253|
|23 Swanson Dr Bristol, CT||$238K||3||2||2,010|
|208 Jerome Ave Bristol, CT||--||Studio||1||500|
|205 Jerome Ave Bristol, CT||$146K||2||1||1,009|
|24 Swanson Dr Bristol, CT||$242K||3||3||1,274|
|270 Jerome Ave Bristol, CT||$202K||3||2.5||1,431|
|277 Jerome Ave Bristol, CT||$187K||4||1.5||1,344|
|193 Jerome Ave Bristol, CT||$154K||3||2||1,206|
Nearby Schools in Bristol
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!