- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
249 Main St, Boxford, MA 019214 beds, 3 baths, 2,758 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $418,000
- Price/sqft: $152
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,758 sqft
- Parcel #: M:023 B:001 L:011.3
- Zillow Home ID: 56908200
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 249 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01921, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.7% lower than in Town of Boxford, and 22.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01921 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Boxford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01921 home values.
- 248 Main St Boxford, MA$422K321,118
- 250 Main St Boxford, MA$452K32.51,926
- 245 Main St Boxford, MA$479K32.52,365
- 253 Main St Boxford, MA$358K32.51,689
- 252 Main St Boxford, MA$558K32.53,062
- 240 Main St Boxford, MA$2.23M------
- 239 Main St Boxford, MA$532K321,936
- 237 Main St Boxford, MA$540K42.52,750
- 235 Main St Boxford, MA$780K32.54,874
- 224 Main St Boxford, MA$517K322,250
- 225 Main St Boxford, MA$419K41.51,934
- 223 Main St # B Boxford, MA$488K33.52,248
- 223 Main St # A Boxford, MA$821K43.54,582
- 223 Main St # C Boxford, MA$939K43.53,848
- 279 Main St Boxford, MA$530K42.52,456
- Budnick Way LOT 3 Boxford, MA--------
- Budnick Way LOT 1 Boxford, MA--------
- 282 Main St Boxford, MA$850K42.52,803
- 283 Main St Boxford, MA$697K321,754
- 284 Main St Boxford, MA$406K332,017
Nearby Schools in Town of Boxford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292