249 NW Eubanks St, Oklahoma City, OK 731182 beds, 1 bath, 1,104 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,210 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $145,500
- Price/sqft: $132
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 504 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,104 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 049167450
- Zillow Home ID: 21849098
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 249 Nw Eubanks Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73118 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 35.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.3% greater than in Oklahoma City, and 65.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73118 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73118 home values.
- 245 NW Eubanks St Oklahoma City, OK$251K311,597
- 253 NW Eubanks St Oklahoma City, OK$288K432,393
- 248 NW 36th St Oklahoma City, OK$170K321,584
- 241 NW Eubanks St Oklahoma City, OK$180K211,404
- 257 NW Eubanks St Oklahoma City, OK$194K311,680
- 244 NW 36th St Oklahoma City, OK$197K321,578
- 256 Edgemere Ct Oklahoma City, OK$203K321,877
- 240 NW 36th St Oklahoma City, OK$163K211,260
- 237 NW Eubanks St Oklahoma City, OK$244K31.51,560
- 261 NW Eubanks St Oklahoma City, OK$171K211,220
- 252 Edgemere Ct Oklahoma City, OK$308K321,825
- 260 NW 36th St Oklahoma City, OK$159K211,277
- 236 NW 36th St Oklahoma City, OK$145K311,316
- 3622 N Harvey Pkwy Oklahoma City, OK$244K221,808
- 233 NW Eubanks St Oklahoma City, OK$195K311,680
- 248 Edgemere Ct Oklahoma City, OK$305K221,843
- 234 NW Eubanks St Oklahoma City, OK$363K332,982
- 3616 N Harvey Pkwy Oklahoma City, OK$316K322,110
- 264 NW 36th St Oklahoma City, OK$191K321,600
- 232 NW 36th St Oklahoma City, OK$181K321,526
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.