- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
249 Sand Run Rd, Akron, OH 44313Studio, 1.5 baths, 1,423 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $143,500
- Price/sqft: $101
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,423 sqft
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 6702924
- Zillow Home ID: 35417249
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 249 Sand Run Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest Akron market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.7% less than in Akron, and 6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Akron home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Akron home values.
- 257 Sand Run Rd Akron, OH$139K32.52,092
- 245 Sand Run Rd Akron, OH$147K32.51,529
- 263 Sand Run Rd Akron, OH$125K321,428
- 229 Sand Run Rd Akron, OH$151K321,756
- 284 Keith Ave Akron, OH$169K432,784
- 2140 Brookshire Rd Akron, OH$130K3--1,334
- 274 Keith Ave Akron, OH$163K432,527
- 292 Keith Ave Akron, OH$219K432,724
- Keith Ave Akron, OH--------
- 223 Sand Run Rd Akron, OH$111K31.51,312
- 266 Keith Ave Akron, OH--432,609
- 256 Keith Ave Akron, OH$154K42.52,365
- 244 Sand Run Rd Akron, OH$145K32.51,952
- 248 Sand Run Rd Akron, OH$227K332,964
- 260 Sand Run Rd Akron, OH$226K322,490
- 289 Winston Rd Akron, OH$133K31.51,845
- 232 Sand Run Rd Akron, OH$247K32.51,896
- 240 Sand Run Rd Akron, OH$189K321,737
- 270 Sand Run Rd Akron, OH$149K331,581
- 222 Sand Run Rd Akron, OH$174K31.51,296
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292