- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
24904 Memphis Ave, Jamaica, NY 114223 beds, 2 baths, 1,232 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,075 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $433,000
- Price/sqft: $351
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,232 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 61
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 135760030
- Zillow Home ID: 32210471
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 24904 Memphis Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Rosedale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1350% higher than in New York, and 56.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Rosedale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rosedale home values.
- 14207 249th St Jamaica, NY$490K----1,500
- 24908 Memphis Ave Jamaica, NY$599K----2,516
- 14211 249th St Jamaica, NY$531K544,000
- Memphis Ave Jamaica, NY$504K----920
- 14221 249th St Rosedale, NY$521K65--
- 24914 Memphis Ave Jamaica, NY$369K----1,374
- 24818 Memphis Ave Jamaica, NY$512K52.51,872
- 14215 249th St Jamaica, NY$525K----2,346
- 24904 Memphis Ave Rosedale, NY$361K43--
- 14214 250th St Jamaica, NY$521K----2,833
- 24918 Memphis Ave Jamaica, NY$532K----1,374
- 24814 Memphis Ave Jamaica, NY$487K----1,872
- 14231 249th St Jamaica, NY$533K64.52,086
- 14220 250th St Jamaica, NY$539K----1,232
- 14219 249th St Jamaica, NY$519K----2,346
- 14212 249th St Jamaica, NY$521K----1,680
- 24903 Memphis Ave Jamaica, NY$484K----1,980
- 24819 Memphis Ave Jamaica, NY$481K----936
- 14235 249th St Jamaica, NY$546K----1,994
- 24907 Memphis Ave Jamaica, NY$501K----2,782
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!