24971 Euclid Ave, Euclid, OH 441172 beds, 1 bath, 858 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,746 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1943
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $4,150
- Price/sqft: $5
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 858 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 64732125
- Zillow Home ID: 33636550
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 24971 Euclid Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44117 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 87.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10% lower than in Euclid, and 247.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 44117 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Euclid.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44117 home values.
- 24961 Euclid Ave Cleveland, OH$32K21858
- 24981 Euclid Ave Euclid, OH$32K21858
- 24951 Euclid Ave Euclid, OH$48K21858
- 24991 Euclid Ave Euclid, OH$30K21858
- 24951 Euclid Ave Euclid, OH$59K----858
- 24941 Euclid Ave Euclid, OH$57K21832
- 25001 Euclid Ave Euclid, OH$27K21858
- 25021 Euclid Ave Euclid, OH$49K21858
- 24970 Treadwell Ave Euclid, OH$34K21936
- 24980 Treadwell Ave Euclid, OH$91K31.51,040
- 24960 Treadwell Ave Euclid, OH$45K311,254
- 24921 Euclid Ave Euclid, OH$131K421,664
- 25000 Treadwell Ave Euclid, OH$120K421,716
- 24950 Treadwell Ave Euclid, OH$50K311,254
- 25031 Euclid Ave Euclid, OH$33K21858
- 24940 Treadwell Ave Euclid, OH$46K21858
- 25030 Treadwell Ave Euclid, OH$31K21858
- 24930 Treadwell Ave Euclid, OH$63K21858
- 25041 Euclid Ave Euclid, OH$42K21958
- 25040 Treadwell Ave Euclid, OH$30K21858
Nearby Schools in Euclid
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!