2498 Ginny Way, Lafayette, CO 800266 beds, 5 baths, 5,414 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $700,000
- Price/sqft: $129
- Finished basement, 1537 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 727 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 12
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,414 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Parcel #: R0113015
- Zillow Home ID: 13246404
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2498 Ginny Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80026 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.4% greater than in Lafayette, and 82.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80026 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80026 home values.
- 2494 Ginny Way Lafayette, CO$824K546,050
- 2505 Ginny Way Lafayette, CO$743K74.55,402
- 2515 Ginny Way Lafayette, CO$639K42.52,915
- 2508 Ginny Way Lafayette, CO$765K554,047
- 2495 Ginny Way Lafayette, CO$770K64.55,168
- 2384 Ginny Way Lafayette, CO$756K554,552
- 1761 Rockies Ct Lafayette, CO$913K43.754,313
- 1763 Casey Ct Lafayette, CO$773K43.53,500
- 2475 Blue Heron Cir W Lafayette, CO$841K444,329
- 1763 Casey Ct Lafayette, CO$483K43.53,501
- 2518 Ginny Way Lafayette, CO$778K43.754,162
- 2485 Blue Heron Cir W Lafayette, CO$838K42.53,469
- 2388 Ginny Way Lafayette, CO$755K544,327
- 2485 Ginny Way Lafayette, CO$757K444,081
- 1767 Casey Ct Lafayette, CO$779K54.55,564
- 2480 Ginny Way Lafayette, CO$769K43.754,911
- 1763 Rockies Ct Lafayette, CO$755K544,880
- 2528 Ginny Way Lafayette, CO$787K655,514
- 1775 Rockies Ct Lafayette, CO$754K554,794
- 1735 Lois Ct Lafayette, CO$740K433,698
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292