24991 Catkin St, Corona, CA 928833 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2005 for $463,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 426 sqft
- View: City, Mountain
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,280 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 290430041
- Zillow Home ID: 63308984
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 24991 Catkin Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sycamore Creek, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.2% higher than in Corona, and 39.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sycamore Creek home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Corona.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sycamore Creek home values.
- 24983 Catkin St Corona, CA$360K332,253
- 24999 Catkin St Corona, CA$388K432,421
- 11121 Pinecone St Corona, CA$432K332,280
- 24975 Catkin St Corona, CA$381K332,421
- 11130 Evergreen Loop Corona, CA$442K32.53,000
- 11113 Pinecone St Corona, CA$402K432,421
- 11122 Evergreen Loop Corona, CA$433K32.52,899
- 24996 Catkin St Corona, CA$377K32.52,280
- 25004 Catkin St Corona, CA$380K32.52,253
- 24988 Catkin St Corona, CA$377K332,253
- 11153 Pinecone St Corona, CA$374K332,253
- 11146 Evergreen Loop Corona, CA$432K32.53,000
- 11114 Evergreen Loop Corona, CA$417K433
- Pinecone St Corona, CA$399K32.52,421
- 11124 Pinecone St Corona, CA$378K42.52,421
- 24930 Elmwood St Corona, CA$422K442,899
- 11161 Pinecone St Corona, CA$379K332,280
- 24938 Elmwood St Corona, CA$435K443,087
- 11154 Evergreen Loop Corona, CA$431K42.52,899
- 11106 Evergreen Loop Corona, CA$444K543,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.