Quiet cul-de-sac neighborhood just minutes to the beach!!!
- Lot: 0.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $240,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $218
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Bay, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Attic Access, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0017 B:002M L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 57200579
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $207-453K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02738 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Marion as a whole. Among 02738 homes, this home is valued 40% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02738, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.9% lower than in Marion, and 68.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02738 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Marion.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02738 home values.
|33 Abels Way Marion, MA||$320K||5||2||1,847|
|19 Abels Way Marion, MA||$320K||3||2||1,721|
|30 Abels Way Marion, MA||$263K||3||1||1,120|
|34 Abels Way Marion, MA||$333K||--||--||--|
|39 Abels Way Marion, MA||$340K||5||2||2,022|
|24 Giffords Corner Rd Marion, MA||$284K||3||2||1,056|
|30 Giffords Corner Rd Marion, MA||$282K||2||1||1,056|
|40 Abels Way Marion, MA||$291K||3||2||1,591|
|24 Abels Way Marion, MA||$271K||2||1||931|
|44 Abels Way Marion, MA||$292K||3||1.5||1,760|
|750 Mill St Marion, MA||$267K||2||1||1,560|
|17 Old Logging Rd Marion, MA||$628K||4||2.5||3,549|
|28 Abels Way Marion, MA||$266K||2||1||1,104|
|9 Abels Way Marion, MA||$291K||3||1.5||1,050|
|756 Mill St Marion, MA||$306K||3||2||1,248|
|20 Giffords Corner Rd Marion, MA||$229K||2||1||816|
|15 Old Logging Rd Marion, MA||$608K||4||3.5||3,163|
|746 Mill St Marion, MA||$319K||3||2||1,856|
|15 Abels Way Marion, MA||$306K||3||1.5||1,194|
|714 Mill St Marion, MA||$298K||3||2||1,283|
Nearby Schools in Marion
PK-6 & ungraded0.7 mi
7-8 & ungraded1.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!