- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,509 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $750,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $663
- Tennis Court
- Amenities \ Bike Path, Amenities \ Conservation Area, Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Private School, Amenities \ Public School, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ Swimming Pool, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ Tennis Court, Amenities \ University, Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Assc Fee Includes \ Elevator, Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assc Fee Includes \ Landscaping, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Basement \ N, Beachfront \ No, Condo Association \ Yes, Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosure \ N, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior Unit Features \ Deck, Heating \ Central Heat, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Management \ Professional - Off Site, Master Bath \ Yes, Parking Feature \ Assigned, Parking Feature \ Exclusive Parking, Parking Feature \ Off-Street, Parking Feature \ Paved Driveway, Parking Feature \ Tandem, Pets Allowed \ Yes, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Master Deed, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Mid-Rise, Type \ Condo, Unit Placement \ Upper, Waterfront \ River, Waterfront \ Yes, Year Built Descrp \ Renovated Since, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 7
- Floor size: 1,132 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: W:05 P:03716 S:012
- Unit floor #: 5
- Zillow Home ID: 59167367
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $775K-1.33M.
Market guideZillow predicts Kenmore home values will increase 2.9% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Kenmore homes, this home is valued 165.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kenmore, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.4% lower than in Boston, and 95.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Kenmore home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kenmore home values.
|29 Bay State Rd APT 5 Boston, MA||$724K||2||1.5||900|
|29 Bay State Rd APT 3 Boston, MA||$979K||2||1.5||1,145|
|29 Bay State Rd APT 2 Boston, MA||$1.03M||2||2.5||1,140|
|23 Bay State Rd APT 6 Boston, MA||$671K||1||1||813|
|25 Bay State Rd APT LL Boston, MA||$675K||2||2||977|
|25 Bay State Rd APT 4 Boston, MA||$1.01M||2||2||1,190|
|25 Bay State Rd STE 3 Boston, MA||$1.03M||2||2.5||1,152|
|31 Bay State Rd APT 1 Boston, MA||$1.03M||2||2.5||1,335|
|31 Bay State Rd APT 3 Boston, MA||$893K||2||2||1,095|
|31 Bay State Rd APT 4 Boston, MA||$1.8M||3||3||1,665|
|31 Bay State Rd APT 2 Boston, MA||$825K||2||2||1,100|
|29 Bay State Rd APT 1 Boston, MA||$1.24M||2||2||1,450|
|29 Bay State Rd APT 4 Boston, MA||$748K||2||1.5||875|
|21 Bay State Rd # 2 Boston, MA||--||--||--||--|
|21 Bay State Rd Boston, MA||--||2||2||--|
|23 Bay State Rd APT 8 Boston, MA||$1.94M||3||2.5||1,602|
|23 Bay State Rd APT 9 Boston, MA||$2.12M||2||2.5||1,986|
|23 Bay State Rd APT 4 Boston, MA||$864K||2||1.5||1,110|
|23 Bay State Rd APT 3 Boston, MA||$895K||2||1.5||1,127|
|23 Bay State Rd UNIT A1 Boston, MA||$1.06M||2||1.5||1,256|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!