A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $215-362K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $15.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in East Amherst is $19,957.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $9K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in East Amherst is $17,497.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- All time views: 1,971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2015 for $290,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $113
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 441 sqft
- Floor Descripton: Ceramic-Some
- HVAC Type: Forced Air
- Circuit Breakers - Some
- Copper Plumbing - Some
- Regional Board Code: Buffalo
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Family Room Floor Number: 1st Floor
- Kitchen Floor Number: 1st Floor
- Living Room Floor Number: 1st Floor
- Foundation Description: Poured
- Sewer Description: Sewer Connected
- Water Resources: Public Connected
- Additional Rooms: Study
- Additional Rooms: Family Room
- Additional Rooms: Entry Hall
- Additional Rooms: Living Room
- Additional Rooms: Master Bedroom Bath
- Attic Description: Crawl Space
- Drapes - Some
- Year Built Description: Existing
- Driveway Description: Blacktop
- Sliding Glass Door
- Kitchen Equip: Disposal
- Lot Information: Neighborhood Street
- Basement Description: Partially Finished
- Sump Pump
- HOA Payment Description: None
- # Fireplaces - Artificial: 0
- # Fireplaces - Not Rep to Code: 0
- # Fireplaces - Freestanding: 0
- # Fireplaces - Other: 0
- # Fireplaces - Pellet: 0
- # Fireplaces - Gas: 0
- Kitchen Equip: Cooktop-Electric
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,564 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 130 ft
- Lot width: 70 ft
- Parcel #: 1422890281800004012000
- Zillow Home ID: 30238930
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14051 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40% less than in Amherst, and 93.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 14051 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Amherst.
|33 Beachridge Dr East Amherst, NY||$269K||4||2.5||2,350|
|17 Beachridge Dr East Amherst, NY||$273K||4||3||2,300|
|143 Brenridge Dr East Amherst, NY||$283K||4||2.5||2,638|
|135 Brenridge Dr East Amherst, NY||$281K||4||2.5||2,605|
|34 Beachridge Dr East Amherst, NY||$258K||4||2.5||2,201|
|9 Beachridge Dr East Amherst, NY||$270K||4||2.5||2,335|
|41 Beachridge Dr East Amherst, NY||$278K||4||2.5||2,542|
|66 Beachridge Dr East Amherst, NY||$263K||4||2.5||2,338|
|151 Brenridge Dr East Amherst, NY||$277K||4||2.5||2,554|
|26 Beachridge Dr East Amherst, NY||$273K||4||2.5||2,533|
|127 Brenridge Dr East Amherst, NY||$268K||4||2.5||2,510|
|74 Beachridge Dr East Amherst, NY||$271K||4||2.5||2,552|
|1 Beachridge Dr East Amherst, NY||$269K||4||2.5||2,286|
|184 Brenridge Dr East Amherst, NY||$283K||4||2.5||2,729|
|18 Beachridge Dr East Amherst, NY||$278K||4||3||2,536|
|49 Beachridge Dr East Amherst, NY||$279K||4||2.5||2,390|
|82 Beachridge Dr East Amherst, NY||$264K||3||2.5||2,180|
|176 Brenridge Dr East Amherst, NY||$298K||4||2.5||2,736|
|192 Brenridge Dr East Amherst, NY||$268K||4||2.5||2,313|
|119 Brenridge Dr East Amherst, NY||$265K||4||2.5||2,376|
Nearby Schools in Amherst
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.