- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
25 Beckett Ct, Chestnut Ridge, NY 109774 beds, 1.75 baths, 1,608 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Quiet and convenient to Garden State Parkway and Thruway
- Lot: 0.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2007 for $460,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 528 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Central Air, Open Floo-plan in Kitchen/Dining Room/Living Room. Updated Kitchen
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other, Stone, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,608 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 215
- Lot width: 125
- Parcel #: 39261506200800010520000000
- Zillow Home ID: 53424958
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 25 Beckett Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Chestnut Ridge market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30% greater than in New York Metro, and 80.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Chestnut Ridge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chestnut Ridge home values.
- 27 Beckett Ct Spring Valley, NY$296K31.51,080
- 10 Beckett Ct Spring Valley, NY$552K42.52,520
- 21 Keith Dr Monsey, NY$483K42.52,386
- 29 Beckett Ct Spring Valley, NY$320K421,080
- 11 Beckett Ct Monsey, NY$422K42.52,520
- 19 Keith Dr Monsey, NY$478K42.52,356
- 23 Keith Dr Monsey, NY$442K42.52,583
- 9 Beckett Ct Monsey, NY$561K42.52,573
- 22 Madeline Ter Chestnut Ridge, NY$285K31.51,080
- 8 Beckett Ct Monsey, NY$448K42.52,090
- 7 Beckett Ct Monsey, NY$483K42.52,366
- 31 Beckett Ct Spring Valley, NY$371K41.51,178
- 25 Keith Dr Monsey, NY$437K42.52,458
- 28 Beckett Ct Spring Valley, NY$319K31.51,080
- 30 Margetts Rd Spring Valley, NY$258K211,064
- 34 Margetts Rd Chestnut Ridge, NY$458K331,796
- 17 Keith Dr Monsey, NY$487K42.52,265
- 33 Beckett Ct Spring Valley, NY$348K321,080
- 20 Madeline Ter Chestnut Ridge, NY$346K321,620
- 27 Keith Dr Monsey, NY$358K432,732
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!