A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $154-210K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $52.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Voluntown is $59,476.
Estimated value increase: $4.3K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Voluntown is $10,828.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.54 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- All time views: 807
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $350,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $292
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Grill
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Floored
- Attic: Pulldown Stairs
- Basement: Concrete Floor
- Basement: Full Basement With Walk-Out
- Basement Finish Info: Fully Finished
- Cooling System Type: None
- Deck Type Description: Upper Level
- Driveway Type: Gravel
- Electrical: Circuit Breaker
- Guest House
- Exterior Siding: Aluminum
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Wood
- Foundation Size Source: Town Records
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Garage - Type Of: Detached
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Hot Water Source: Oil
- In-Law Access: Detached
- Ceiling Fan
- Laundry Room Location: Lower Level
- Lot Description: Corner
- Lot Description: Lightly Wooded
- Lot Description: Open
- Lot Description: Professionally Landscaped
- Lot Description: Sloping
- Lot Description: View
- Master Bedroom Description: Dressing Room
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Bath
- Master Bedroom Description: Walkin Closet
- Master Bedroom Description: Whirlpool
- Mechanical Equipment: Smoke Detector
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Above Ground Tank
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Cesspool
- Sewage System: Unknown
- Style: Ranch
- Water Source: Private Well
- Waterfront Description: Lake
- Waterfront Description: View
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Parcel #: 35D/031-00/0025
- Zillow Home ID: 58087631
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Nearby Schools in Voluntown
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Voluntown Elementary (assigned)PK-83.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.