- Lot: 10,650 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Views: 1,325 all time views
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $1,555,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,598
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 170 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Exterior \ Wood, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood - Partial, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Wall Furnace, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Not Connected, Structure SqFt Source \ Agent, Style \ Cottage/Bungalow, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, Water \ Public
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 973 sqft
- Lot depth: 180
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 074303230
- Zillow Home ID: 15599582
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.55-1.91M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94025 home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 5.1% increase for Menlo Park as a whole. Among 94025 homes, this home is valued 5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 65.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94025, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% higher than in Menlo Park, and 84.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94025 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
|27 Bishop Ln Menlo Park, CA||$1.8M||2||1||1,570|
|21 Bishop Ln Menlo Park, CA||$2.27M||3||3.5||1,990|
|21 Bishop Ln Menlo Park, CA||$2.24M||3||3.5||2,000|
|23 Bishop Ln Menlo Park, CA||$2.93M||4||4.5||2,645|
|23 Bishop Ln Menlo Park, CA||$3.0M||4||4.5||2,590|
|19 Bishop Ln Menlo Park, CA||$5.11M||5||4.5||4,906|
|31 Bishop Ln Menlo Park, CA||$1.77M||2||2||1,350|
|24 Bishop Ln Menlo Park, CA||$1.73M||3||2||1,730|
|26 Bishop Ln Menlo Park, CA||$1.48M||3||2||1,320|
|35 Bishop Ln Menlo Park, CA||$2.01M||3||2.5||1,690|
|20 Bishop Ln Menlo Park, CA||$2.64M||4||3||2,450|
|22 Bishop Ln Menlo Park, CA||$2.04M||3||3||2,050|
|28 Bishop Ln Menlo Park, CA||$1.76M||1||2||1,500|
|12 Bishop Ln Menlo Park, CA||$2.08M||3||2||2,100|
|7 Bishop Ln Menlo Park, CA||$1.77M||2||2||1,060|
|32 Bishop Ln Menlo Park, CA||$2.2M||1||1||860|
|14 Homer Ln Menlo Park, CA||$2.05M||3||2.5||1,830|
|16 Homer Ln Menlo Park, CA||$1.61M||1||1||770|
|8 Bishop Ln Menlo Park, CA||$2.73M||3||3||3,160|
|38 Bishop Ln Menlo Park, CA||$1.92M||4||2||1,950|
Nearby Schools in Menlo Park
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!