- Built in 1905
- Views: 1,429 all time views
- HOA Fee: $185
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $305,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $404
- AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer / Dryer Combo, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, FLOORING \ Hardwood, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, STYLE \ 2/3 Family, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 755 sqft
- Parcel #: W:11 P:03193 S:002
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 63041470
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $280-366K.
Market guideZillow predicts Jamaica Plain home values will increase 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Jamaica Plain homes, this home is valued 27.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Jamaica Plain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34% less than in Boston, and 70.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Jamaica Plain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jamaica Plain home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!