- Lot: 1.18 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Views: 7,481 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $185,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $63
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 4th Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Stove Top, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Cement, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Balcony, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,916 sqft
- Parcel #: 0082400
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 58088768
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $288-620K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06385 home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 2.2% fall for Waterford as a whole. Among 06385 homes, this home is valued 85.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 55.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06385, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% lower than in Waterford, and 3.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06385 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waterford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06385 home values.
|35 Braman Rd Waterford, CT||$263K||3||1||1,886|
|26 Braman Rd Waterford, CT||$279K||3||1.5||1,792|
|23 Braman Rd # A Waterford, CT||$471K||4||2.5||2,892|
|24 1/2 Braman Rd Waterford, CT||$221K||3||2||1,126|
|28 Braman Rd Waterford, CT||$453K||4||3.5||2,678|
|39 Braman Rd Waterford, CT||$255K||4||2||1,440|
|23 Braman Rd Waterford, CT||$224K||1||1||1,289|
|24 Braman Rd Waterford, CT||$174K||3||1||986|
|30 Braman Rd Waterford, CT||$473K||4||3.5||2,950|
|38 Braman Rd Waterford, CT||$175K||2||1||1,208|
|19 Braman Rd Waterford, CT||--||--||--||--|
|43 Braman Rd Waterford, CT||$250K||3||2||1,478|
|34 Braman Rd Waterford, CT||--||--||--||187,308|
|44 Braman Rd Waterford, CT||$232K||3||1.5||1,297|
|17 Braman Rd Waterford, CT||$247K||3||1||1,652|
|46 Braman Rd Waterford, CT||$197K||2||1||1,142|
|45 Braman Rd Waterford, CT||$225K||3||2||2,202|
|8 Mary Butler Dr Waterford, CT||$216K||3||1.5||1,132|
|15 Braman Rd Waterford, CT||$307K||4||2||--|
|15 Braman Rd Waterford, CT||$241K||4||2||1,591|
Nearby Schools in Waterford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!