25 Brinton St, Buffalo, NY 142143 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,254 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,375 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $97,500
- Price/sqft: $78
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,254 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 1402000793800011012000
- Zillow Home ID: 30159635
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 25 Brinton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the University market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.3% less than in Buffalo Metro, and 83.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help University home values rise more quickly than other regions in Buffalo Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,230 sqft, 3,049 sqft lot, built in 1916
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 29 Brinton St Buffalo, NY$79K311,504
- 21 Brinton St Buffalo, NY$99K622,830
- 31 Brinton St Buffalo, NY$84K411,442
- 222 Englewood Ave Buffalo, NY$58K21714
- 224 Englewood Ave Buffalo, NY$78K311,399
- 18 Nicholson St Buffalo, NY$88K21.51,170
- 220 Englewood Ave Buffalo, NY$66K421,610
- 228 Englewood Ave Buffalo, NY$89K311,454
- 35 Brinton St Buffalo, NY$82K421,718
- 218 Englewood Ave Buffalo, NY$67K21973
- 232 Englewood Ave Buffalo, NY$79K311,454
- 28 Brinton St Buffalo, NY$126K311,742
- 24 Brinton St Buffalo, NY$86K311,560
- 214 Englewood Ave Buffalo, NY$85K622,787
- 234 Englewood Ave Buffalo, NY$106K411,405
- 30 Brinton St Buffalo, NY$83K311,924
- 20 Brinton St Buffalo, NY$83K31.51,560
- 39 Brinton St Buffalo, NY$100K432,000
- 202 Englewood Ave Buffalo, NY$93K321,488
- 34 Brinton St Buffalo, NY$81K311,580
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.